Dr. Walter Samuel
Dr. Walter Samuel
Dr. Samuel, a Fargo native and graduate of the University of North Dakota, took an interest in dentistry after having the opportunity to shadow his family dentist, Dr. Thomas G. Fellman. Dr. Fellman, knowing Walter from an early age, entertained an opportunity upon completion of dental school to Walter. Over the next five years, things came together, and in October of 2010 Dr. Samuel joined Drs. Fellman and DeBates.
Dr. Samuel attended North Dakota State University his freshman year, then transferred to the University of North Dakota where he studied Aviation and then later attained his degree in Health Sciences. He went on to earn his Dental Degree (DDS) from Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI. Walter continues his dedication to the field of dentistry, utilizing microscopes as a regular part of his practice, and spending countless hours learning more and more about the latest techniques in Dentistry.
Dr. Samuel enjoys being active outdoors and competing in many sports including: riding horse, driving motorcycle, snowmobiling, snowboarding, hunting, and playing hockey.
Memberships & Special Distinctions
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the North Dakota Dental Association
- Secretary Treasurer, Vice President, and President of the Southeast District Dental Society
- Attendee of the Newport Coast Oral Facial Institute
- Volunteer Dentist for the Red River Valley Dental Access Clinic
- Board Member of The DeMores Riders Club
- Member of the Heartland Study Club
- Member of the Misch International Implant Institute
Degrees & Education
- University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND), BS
- Marquette University School of Dentistry (Milwaukee, WI), DDS
- University of Utah Hospital (Salt Lake City, UT), General Practice Residency