Welcome to the South University Dental family!
We are committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle and high quality dental care. At South University Dental Associates, our commitment is to treat you like family.
The first visit to our office is designed to get you better acquainted with all we offer as well as introduce you to Dr. Bergan, Dr. DeBates, Dr. Samuel, Dr. Althoff and our caring staff. We encourage questions and do our best to always deliver you quality care. Thank you for your confidence in our office, we look forward to assisting you with all your dental needs.
On your first visit you can expect:
- To be introduced to Drs. Bergan, Samuel, DeBates, or Althoff and their team.
- Our dentists and staff to listen to your concerns, goals, and hopes that we as a dental team can help you attain.
- A full examination of your dentition, soft tissue, and supporting bone structures. This will enable us to formulate a plan as to how best serve and treat you.
- In addition to the visual examination a radiographic exam utilizing X-Rays allows us to see teeth and boney structures more clearly to determine what if anything needs to be addressed.
- To be seen for your first cleaning or any emergency treatment if needed.
After You Schedule:
Preparing for your first visit
dentist to send your current X-Rays to us.
New Patient Forms
Please take a moment prior to your scheduled appointment to download the following patient forms. We ask that you complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment so we may better assist you in a timely manner.
Your Current X-Rays.
Please contact your former dentist and request that they send your previous X-Rays to us either by mail or email to email@example.com.
What we need: Bite Wings from the past year & Panoramic/Full Mouth from the past 5 years.