Dr. Chad Bergan
Dr. Chad Bergan grew up in Valley City, ND. He developed an interest in dentistry through influence from his parents and his college teammate on the NDSU track and cross country team, who is also a current dentist. Dr. Bergan enjoys working in an energetic environment where he’s learning something new every day. He is grateful to have the chance to serve people in our community.
Dr. Bergan earned his undergraduate degree in Zoology at North Dakota State University and then attended the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine where he earned his Dental Degree (DDS). He continues to invest numerous hours to continuing his education and learning advanced technology.
When he’s not practicing dentistry, Dr. Bergan enjoys spending time with his family at the lake. He was married in 2016 to his beautiful wife Megan. They have a son, Becker and a daughter, Bryce. As alumni the Bergan’s love to follow Bison athletics extensively. In his free time Dr. Bergan still tries his hand at softball, basketball, and golf.
Memberships & Special Distinctions
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the North Dakota Dental Association
- Member of the Southeast Dental Society
- Member of the Heartland Study Club
- Member of the Southeast District Dental Society
Degrees & Education
- North Dakota State University (Fargo, ND), BS
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine (Aurora, CO), DDS